Social Media Disclosure
Primark Advisors LLC (“Primark” or the “Adviser”), located at 260 N Josephine Street, 6th Floor, Denver,CO 80206 Colorado, serves as the investment adviser of the Primark Private Equity Investments Fund (“Fund”) and is responsible for determining and implementing the Fund’s overall investment strategy, including direct investments. The Adviser, formed in 2020, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Primark Capital LLC (“Primark Capital”).
The opinions and views expressed media sites are those of Primark Capital and are as of the date published and are subject to change without notice. Our social media sites are owned by third parties
unaffiliated with Primark. They are for information purposes only and should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any security, investment strategy or market sector. No forecasts can be guaranteed. There is no guarantee that the information supplied is accurate, complete, or timely, nor are there any warranties with regards to the results obtained from its use. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal and fluctuation of value. We do not provide specific investment advice or offer recommendations. Information provided is not intended to be and should not be considered tax, legal, or accounting advice.
Follows, retweets, replies, “likes”, links to, or any interaction with third-party content in no way constitutes Primark’s endorsement of an individual or entity. Additionally, third-party opinions and
comments presented on our social media pages do not represent the opinion of Primark Capital. To ensure we meet the regulations governing our industry, Primark reserves the right to remove any
third-party comment that contains reference to the investment merits of Primark, or those that could be construed as an investment testimonial or endorsement of our products, services, or our employees.
Primark, in our sole discretion, may remove comments that are clearly off-topic, make unsupported claims, promote unrelated content or spam, or are believed to be unlawful, abusive, offensive or
inappropriate. Primark does not control, is not responsible for and does not expressly or otherwise adopt or endorse any comments, opinions or expressions made by social media users. Primark accepts no responsibility for content on third-party sites.
Please keep in mind that social media platforms are public spaces. We encourage you to read the terms within each social media site to protect your privacy. Please avoid posting personal or confidential information specific to your account or relationship with Primark. Please contact Primark with any questions or contact your financial advisor to assist you. The information on our social media sites is intended only for U.S. citizens or residents of the U.S. Nothing on these pages is intended to be, nor should be considered, a solicitation or offering of any investment products or services to investors residing in any jurisdiction where the offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. Investors should carefully consider the Fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses before investing. This information is included in the Fund Prospectus. Please read the prospectus carefully. An investment in the Fund is subject to, among others, the following risks:
- The Fund is not intended as a complete investment program but rather the Fund is designed to help investors diversify into private equity investments.
- The Fund is a “nondiversified” management investment company registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940.
- An investment in the Fund involves risk. The Fund is new with no significant operating history by which to evaluate its potential performance. There can be no assurance that the Fund’s strategy
will be successful.
- Shares of the Fund are not listed on any securities exchange, and it is not anticipated that a secondary market for shares will develop.
- Shares are appropriate only for those investors who can tolerate a high degree of risk, do not require a liquid investment.
- There is no assurance that you will be able to tender your shares when or in the amount that you desire. Although the Fund will offer quarterly liquidity through a quarterly repurchase
process, an investor may not be able to sell or otherwise liquidate all their shares tendered during a quarterly repurchase offer.
- The Fund’s investment in private equity companies is speculative and involves a high degree of risk, including the risk associated with leverage.
To obtain a prospectus, contact your financial professional or visit our website at www.PrimarkCapital.com.
The Primark Private Equity Investments Fund is distributed by Foreside Financial Services, LLC who is not affiliated with Primark Capital LLC.