Equity Investments Fund
Primark Private Equity Investments Fund is a continuously offered closed-end interval fund, registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940. The Fund is designed to provide exposure primarily to the middle market segment of the private equity asset class. The Fund gains its exposures in private equity through:
- Direct investments in privately held companies
- Investments in primary and secondary private equity funds
- Investments in public companies that primarily invest in private businesses (including listed funds of funds, business development companies, special purpose acquisition companies, investment trusts, closed‑end funds, and other vehicles whose primary purpose is to invest in privately held companies).
Integrated Investment Philosophy
Direct investments in privately held companies
Public Companies that
Invest in Private Businesses
Investments in public companies that primarily invest in private businesses
Investments in primary and secondary equity funds
Fund Regulatory Documents
Access Documents Here
Other Fund Materials
Investor Presentation (request access)
Investors should carefully consider the Fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses before investing. This information is included in the Fund Prospectus and may be reviewed through the Prospectus link above. Please read the prospectus carefully. An investment in the Fund is subject to, among others, the following risks:
- The Fund is not intended as a complete investment program but rather the Fund is designed to help investors diversify into private equity investments.
- The Fund is a “nondiversified” management investment company registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940.
- An investment in the Fund involves risk. The Fund is new with no significant operating history by which to evaluate its potential performance. There can be no assurance that the Fund’s strategy will be successful.
- Shares of the Fund are not listed on any securities exchange and it is not anticipated that a secondary market for shares will develop.
- Shares are appropriate only for those investors who can tolerate a high degree of risk, do not require a liquid investment.
- There is no assurance that you will be able to tender your shares when or in the amount that you desire. Although the Fund will offer quarterly liquidity through a quarterly repurchase process, an investor may not be able to sell or otherwise liquidate all their shares tendered during a quarterly repurchase offer.
- The Fund’s investment in private equity companies is speculative and involves a high degree of risk, including the risk associated with leverage.