Primark Private Equity Investments Fund Summary Overview
FUND INVESTMENT PROFILE
The Primark Private Equity Investments Fund is designed as a core private equity holding that seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation through a diversified portfolio of global private market investment opportunities.
COMPREHENSIVE PRIVATE EQUITY OPPORTUNITY
- Broadly diversified, middle market private equity exposure in a single investment allocation
- Access to institutional quality private equity deal flow managed by an experienced investment team and originated in conjunction with primary and secondary fund investment opportunities
- Private equity asset class coverage with immediate investment exposure and quarterly liquidity (subject to limitations) in a convenient interval fund structure
Investors should carefully consider the Fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses before investing. This information is included in the Fund Prospectus should be read carefully before investing. The Prospectus is available through the Prospectus link on the Primark website: Primark Prospectus. Please read the Prospectus carefully.
An investment in the Fund is subject to, among others, the following risks:
- The Fund is not intended as a complete investment program but rather the Fund is designed to help investors diversify into private equity investments.
- The Fund is a “non‑diversified” management investment company registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940.
- An investment in the Fund involves risk. The Fund is new with no significant operating history by which to evaluate its potential performance. There can be no assurance that the Fund’s strategy will be successful.
- Shares of the Fund are not listed on any securities exchange and it is not anticipated that a secondary market for shares will develop.
- Shares are appropriate only for those investors who can tolerate a high degree of risk, and do not require a liquid investment.
- There is no assurance that you will be able to tender your shares when or in the amount that you desire. Although the Fund will offer quarterly liquidity through a quarterly repurchase process, an investor may not be able to sell or otherwise liquidate all their shares tendered during a quarterly repurchase offer.
- The Fund’s investment in private equity companies is speculative and involve a high degree of risk, including the risk associated with leverage.
Distributor: Foreside Financial Services LLC
App. Lit. No. PRMKPF-2021054-0041. PRIMARK FUND OVERVIEW 2021. 2021 Primark Capital. All Rights Reserved.
Submit a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *